Men work hard and play hard and they have their own health needs to make sure they stay at the top of their game. Take a look at the following links to learn how to fight disease and stay fit. Contact ProPartnersMD for information about men's health and physical examinations. We can be reached at (877) 342-7709 or by visiting our website.
- Heart disease is the number one killer in the United States. Find out the other threats to men's health at the Mayo Clinic website.
- Did you know that you're supposed to get a new flu shot every year? Learn the differences between the flu and the common cold at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Health literacy is crucial to understanding your doctor's instructions. Health.gov offers this guide to improving your knowledge of health information.
- Vaccination is hailed as one of the greatest advances in medical history, but controversy still surrounds the subject. The New York Times reports on the increase of illnesses that can be prevented by vaccines.
- Which vaccines should you get if you're an adult? The Mayo Clinic offers this schedule for adult immunizations.