Many serious medical conditions, like stroke, do not present themselves until you are in a life-threatening situation. Educate yourself on the benefits of health screening and find out what your risks are to prevent disasters from occurring. Read the links below to learn more, or contact ProPartnersMD at (877) 342-7709 if you have any questions.
- Learn more about the basics of health screening from this MedlinePlus article.
- The Mayo Clinic website also contains some great information on health screening guidelines.
- Health screenings are helpful in catching diseases before they can seriously affect your health. Read more about the importance of health screenings from SecurityWorldNews.com.
- This article from YourHealthInformation.com provides statistics on the impact of drunk drivers.
- This Centers for Disease Control and Prevention factsheet gives an overview of the impaired driving problem and ways to help decrease its impacts.