Every adult male should be aware of his risk for heart disease and various means of preventing it. Educate yourself with these resources recommended by ProPartnersMD, and schedule a consultation with us to discuss your individual needs. Contact us on our website or by calling (877) 342-7709.
- This article from Health.Harvard.edu explains how to improve your diet without missing the foods you love.
- Visit WebMD.com for a guide to commonly prescribed heart disease treatments.
- For a visual journey into the damage caused by heart disease, check out MedicineNet.com.
- Learn the effects of high blood pressure on your heart at the American Heart Association.
- The CDC offers statistics to help you understand the prevalence of heart disease in the U.S.